To Our Gary’s and Chamber Family & Guests: FOLLOWING GUIDELINES: WE ARE OPEN FOR TAKE-OUT AND FREE DELIVERY (5 MILE RADIUS) 8A-8P | 231-894-1234 READ MORE
We have always made the well-being and safety of our staff and guests a top priority. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our local community, we at Gary’s and The Chamber are taking extra precautions, on top of our already stringent cleaning procedures, to lessen the risk of spreading the virus within our establishment. Extra precautions include:
• Heightened sanitation and hand washing procedures for all employees
• Increased sanitation of menus, door handles, counters, computer screens, all hard surfaces (kitchen, bar, dining room, bathroom – anything we can think of throughout the day)
• We are following the CDC’s COVID-19 recommendations in our food and beverage procedures
• Any employees not feeling well are encouraged not to come into work. Staff members showing signs of illness will be sent home immediately and precautions will be taken
• Although we appreciate your business, any guests not feeling well are encouraged to stay home
At this time, it is our plan to remain open normal business hours. We will be closely monitoring the situation and following the guidance of the Federal Government and the Michigan Health Department. However, these are unprecedented circumstances and our situation may change abruptly in ways that are out of our control.
To help achieve a sense of normalcy in these uncertain times, we will begin delivery services within a limited radius in the White Lake area, as time and availability permit. We ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate these new waters.
We are so grateful for our community’s continued support of local, family run businesses. We look forward to bringing you the best of quality and service, right to your door.
Stay well, friends. We’ll get through this together.
Peace, Love, and Bacon,
Joshua and Laicey Chamberlain